Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ABOUT MYSELF

My name is CHEAH SHAI MING,everyone can call me Xiao Ming.

This is my first time write blog,first time leave my family far away from my home town,Seremban come to Kampar to continue my study.Is challenging for me to cover all this thing in my new life.But I will try my best...GAMBATEH!!!

Now I live with my 8 best friends at Kampar.So we can concern therother very well and not feel so lonely.Is happy to stay with them because we can do everything together.Hope our friendship forever...

I Believe that all of u have their own hobby.My hobby is playing basketball,football,and badminton.This activities can make me to known new friends.Friendship is important to get a new information.Without friends,I think my life is no meaning...

i will try my best to go through all hardships until success in my study.

The top 5 website that i use is:
1. Facebook-Main to communicate,give comment,play games,post pictuce,and video.
2. Geogle -Seach materies,information,video,and music.
3. Youtube -Download and watching short video.
4. Blogger -Read people life story.
5. Wble -Download study notes.

The top 5 internet activities:
1. Facebook
2. Msn
3. Geogle
4. Youtube
5. Blogger

That just a little big of my introduction.More details can msn me:mingzai@hotmail.com

THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment