Wednesday, February 10, 2010

something about ME

cloudy,Thursday midnight,10Th February 2010.
my name is Eeu yik xin
i'm 20 years old
and now studying in UTAR
of Business administration -entrepreneurship course
my hotmail address is donald_e8@hotmail.com
this is a new year for me
a new semester,a new environment,everything is new for me
few decision have to make before i started my new endless life
a step into UTAR hints everything need to be backward flow again
the step to start my goals and dreams
everywhere in UTAR is crowded by unfamiliar face
something flash in my mind in this movement
i am not longer a slight country boy
this is time for me to face the reality world
a world full with indistinctly observable in the distance
i have to handle all the problems and make my own decision
and sometimes faces everything even the worst
oh!life is not easy as i thought
i being aware of how lucky i am
by having a parents who always care about me
and being sacrifice for me along these twenty years
but still several things on my conscience
i promise i will never let u down again
i swear
even i have been sluggers along
but this time i will climb and fight for tomorrow
"every success is started with courage and faith"
since,i will always missing u
and my hometown,Kedah
a place where i belongs to forever
in my heard
-
the top 5 website i mostly use
1.GOOGLE -searching information,material,resource and website.
2.WBLE -download study material.
3.FACEBOOK-keep in touch with other friends.
4.MSN -chatting with other people and friends.
5.YOUTUBE -watching movie
-
the top 5 internet activities
1.GOOGLE.
2.WBLE.
3.FACEBOOK.
4.MSN.
5.YOUTUBE.

No comments:

Post a Comment