Friday, February 26, 2010

~MySelf~

Hi, everyone. My name is Tan Hu Khim. Nickname call John also can call me as Khim. It will more suitable for me. Hehe...

This is my first time learn how to post a blog as same as Ming. I came from KL and now study in UTAR which located in Kampar. Actually, it's also my new life for here. I got a lot of friends also studying in UTAR.

The weather here very hot and always don't know what it want. But, i will try to adopt it for 3 years then leave here as fast as possible. Or, i also will stay here if entire next time. HAHA... Just kidding.

Everyone has a hobby even is me. Errm... Actually i dunno what is my hobby because if there is a game then i also will try to join. So, i think my hobby is play a game no matter is what even sports or computer games.

There are 5 website that i always use :
Viwawa : Playing games. There are a lot of games. Hehe...
Facebook : See what are my friends doing, watch some videos.
GGYY8 : Watching comics.
Youtube : Watching videos.
Yahoo : Searching some materials.

The main 5 internet activities i involve:
Garena
MSN
KUGOU
Facebook
Yahoo

Above of this is my little intoduction about me. If some of you got interest to know me, can add my contact in msn noname_luv_4ever@hotmail.com. Thank you for reading my blog. ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment